Silverlight Contrib 2009.1.0
Other Available Downloads
2009.1.0 New Features
New Type Converters
Group Box Control
- Added a new Group Box control which allows you to group content under a common header.
CoolMenu Control (Updated)
- CoolMenu now inherits from ItemsControl
- Some extensibility is now possible by implementing ICoolMenuBehavior or overriding DefaultCoolMenuBehavior.
Color Picker Control
- Added SelectedColorChanging event. This event will fire while the user is dragging the mouse over the color picker control. The SelectedColorChanged event will continue to fire after the left-mouse button click is completed.
ReSharper Live Templates
- SLDependProp - Generates a Dependency Property without a change callback
- SLDependPropChanged - Generates a Dependency Property with a change callback
- SLDependPropAttached - Generates an Attached Dependency Property
- SLInlineSBCompletedHandler - Generates an inline Storyboard Completed handler
- SLRoutedEvent - Generates a RoutedEvent
ReSharper File Templates
- ClientAccessPolicy.xml File Template
- CrossDomain.xml File Template
- Silverlight Value Converter Template
- Silverlight Panel
Visual Studio Code Snippets
- sldp - Generates a Dependency Property without a change callback
- sldpc - Generates a Dependency Property with a change callback
- sldpa - Generates an Attached Dependency Property
- slevent - Generates a RoutedEvent
- slsbc - Generates an inline Storyboard Completed handler
- slpanel - Generates a Panel
- slrss - A super basic collection class that loads an RSS feed
- slvc - Silverlight Value Converter Template
- ColorSelected event on ColorPicker control has been renamed to SelectedColorChanged
- ColorSelectedEventArgs class renamed to SelectedColorEventArgs
- CoolMenu now inherits from ItemsControl instead of Control. This allows for better syntax for adding items and enables data template and data binding support.
Just set <TargetFrameworkVersion>v4.0</TargetFrameworkVersion>
instead of v3.5 for every Silverlight project in the Solution and it will run
on Dec 12, 2010 at 1:31 PM
i tried to get it to run under Silverlight 4: no joy.
Looks for obsolete Silverlight.dll's
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="System.Web.Silverlight" Namespace="System.Web.UI.SilverlightControls"
Trying my hand at getting it running.
on Jun 15, 2010 at 10:41 PM
The best ColorPicker for Silverlight I found. Many thanks.
on Oct 2, 2009 at 5:38 AM
The ColorPicker rocks! Great code quality, easily reusable! Good job!
on Jul 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Hello from TechEd! Your color picker did exactly what a color picker should do. Thanks again for contributing to CodePlex!!
on May 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.